Welcome to the FaradaySchools website!
This website has been designed to support teachers who work with students in Years 7-13 who are looking for ways to help students to consider a range of relationships between science and religion.
The Big Bang theory (both for a science and for an RE classroom), Evolution (both for a science and for an RE classroom), The Nature of Evidence, Miracles, Darwin, Galileo and whether scientists can believe in a Creator.
Our resources address objectives in science and RE curricula and have been developed to respond to questions and issues raised by students and teachers. Our insights are gathered via workshops, research interviews and conferences as part of the LASAR Research Project. The site has articles, lesson plans, activities, interviews with specialists in their fields, students’ comments and questions, tips, and a whole lot more!
For easy access, the website has been divided into the following sections:
- Teachers’ Pages for RE (subdivided into Year 7, 8, 9, 10-11 and 12-13)
- Students’ RE Pages (subdivided into Year 7, 8, 9, 10-11 and 12-13)
- Teachers’ Pages for Science (subdivided into KS3 and KS4)
- Students’ How Science Works Pages (subdivided into Year 7-9 and year 10-11)
- Our favourite bits
- Other information (contact details)
We hope there’s something here for you!
Teachers, let us know what you think!
Tell us which pages or sections you find useful.
Send us your comments using the form below: